Privacy and cookies policy
- Details of the website owner and responsible for the processing of personal data.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The personal data that we collect on francescsantana.com are those that users can voluntarily provide us through contact by email. (Name, address, telephone, email, etc.).
- For what purpose will we process your personal data?
This data is automatically collected as information in order to respond to a request for information or to contract a service, not with a commercial function.
- Comments and contact forms
At francescsantana.com we do not admit comments on the page. We also do not have any contact form.
- How long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and during the term for the derived conflict authorized by the services provided to the interested party: 6 years – accounting books, invoices, etc. – Art. 30 Commercial Code, 5 years: Art. 1.964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term), 4 years: Art. 66 et seq. Of the General Tax Law (taxes, etc.).
When it is no longer necessary for the stories, the appropriate security measures for the total destruction of the stories will be removed.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the consistent policy of the legitimation granted by your request for information and / or the contracting of the services of francescsantana.com, our terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to an eventual hiring.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so erroneously or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
We remind you that you have the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of francescsantana.com, unless legally required or expressly informed of it.
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data at francescsantana.com, and specifically you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request the DELETE of your data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the treatment of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise these rights by sending a communication to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the following postal address:
Francisco Santana Carbonell
Calle Graella, nº 8. 46220 Picassent (Valencia) Spain
In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, as an interested party, you are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
- Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all the personnel involved in any of the phases of the treatment. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases legally provided for, or unless you have expressly authorized us.
- What are cookies ?:
A cookie is a device that the server of this Website sends to the terminal browser (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which the user connects, in order to store information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. , which may, where appropriate, be recovered later.
In this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their device and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user will be able to configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of the Cookies sent by the Web, without this damaging the user’s ability to access the contents of said website. However, we note that, in any case, the performance of the website may decrease.
- What types of cookies are there ?:
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- Session cookies: They expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: They expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Depending on their Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical or performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: Volume adjustments of video or sound players, the video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser,
- Geolocation cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Analytical cookies: Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an Analytical Cookie on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously.
The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user you are accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Web service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him.
These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User experience on the site.
- What cookies do we use at www.francescsantana.com?
a) Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Francisco Santana and from which the service requested by the user is provided, being the same:
Session: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, browsing without interruption remembering language or country options.
Techniques: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
b) Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Francisco Santana, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Web hosting cookies:
Yoast Duplicate Post
- Information on how to block cookies, how to deactivate and / or block them
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.